Monday, March 23, 2009

Welcome Home Papa!

Sofia and I just returned from a successful trip to the airport and we brought Jimmy back with us. Sofia was very excited to see her dad again and we are all happy that he had such a great time in Peru!


Jimmy had a fabulous trip visiting his family in Peru. He especially enjoyed some much needed time with his daughter Adriana. We can't wait for Adriana and Sofia to meet...as soon as Sofia is old enough, we are winging our way to South America for a sisters reunion! Jimmy and Adriana spent lots of time with cousins and they even found time to start the process on Adriana's passport. Hopefully she will be able to come to the States soon to visit us!



While Jimmy was away Sofia and I tried to keep ourselves very busy. We were lucky enough to receive an awesome new toy, on loan from our friend Elizabeth. Sofia is really enjoying rocking out in her new excersaucer!

On Sunday Sofia and I made the drive out to Ovilla to visit GiGi (aka Doris). We had a delicious lunch at an Italian restaurant and Doris made us some peach cobbler. We went out to look at the horses, but Sofia wasn't really that interested and one of the horses tried to eat her. I think we will wait a while before hanging out with the horses again.

I am so sad that I have to go back to work tomorrow. It was amazing getting to spend so much time at home with Sofia. I felt like a real mommy! I am sure that Sofia will be glad to be back in her routine with Jimmy, but I can' t wait for summer!!

2 comments:

  1. It was great to see you too! Sofia is adorable and precious! Glad we can keep up via blogland now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting Lindsey. I am glad to have this point of contact. Sofia is just precious. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete