Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

What a fabulous first Mother's Day with my sweet Sofia! All day long, I just kept remembering how lucky I am to have such a smart, sweet, healthy, beautiful baby girl. I love being Sofia's Mommy and I pray that we have many more Mother's Days together.

Jimmy planned a very fun day for us. We had a delicious picnic at the park and just spent some time hanging out and enjoying our little girl.

Sofia slept through the first 30 minutes of our picnic.
The glorious spread.
Sofia made a lovely centerpiece.
What a princess.
Having some lunch.

I love these pictures of Sofia and her daddy.

Happy Mother's Day everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 1st Mom's day to you!!! Certainly a new experience on this side of the holiday, huh? What would we do without our sweet girls? Looks like you, Jimmy and Sofia celebrated it up right!

    ReplyDelete