Monday, December 21, 2009

On Vacation!!!!



We are so excited for Christmas in a few days! Well, I am excited, Sofia has no idea and Jimmy is just putting up with me at best. The best part of all is that I get TWO WEEKS to spend time with my little girl. We have big plans....library, Elmo, Santa at Northpark, the lake, walks to the park....basically everything I wish that I could do with her on a daily basis!

Here are some fun pics of took of Sofia this weekend. I was trying to get a good shot for our Christmas card, but she did not want to keep her hat on or look at the camera. She is way to busy for me and my camera....


P.S. Side not on Sofia's new Vans....I always read this blog Lullaby Lubbock and dream that I had the style and creativity of these ladies. They are always doing the funnest things with their kids and embarking on new crafty adventures. Their babies have rockin Vans, and Jimmy has been trying to talk me into buying Vans for Sofia since birth basically. I found a website www.6pm.com that sells discontinued styles of Vans for like 60% off....and I was hooked. Be expecting a pair in every color soon.











Hope that you all have a Holly, Jolly, Christmas!

1 comment: